WHAT IS BLOGGER BASH?
- Parent bloggers have become some of the most inﬂuential voices when it comes to promoting new brands and products. Over the past 5 to 7 years, we’ve seen inﬂuential leaders emerge in this space, garnering thousands of followers and creating complete online communities.
- These women (and often men) are far beyond the basics of blogging, and they’ve become trusted resources for millions of people nationwide.
- With events, parties, round table forums, “speed dating” sessions with brand representatives and old-fashioned networking, Blogger Bash will give companies everything they need to establish new connections with leading digital inﬂuencers.
- Held in New York City on July 17 and 18, this event will draw hundreds of digital inﬂuencers nationwide. The conference will kick off on July 17 with the legendary Sweet Suite event, put on by The Big Toy Book and digital inﬂuencers Joey Fortman from Real Mom Media and Charlene DeLoach from Charlene Chronicles. Guests will enjoy learning about the hottest toys on the market while enjoying sweet treats in a fun and playful atmosphere. And, of course, attendees will return home to sweet boxes full of swag delivered right to their doorsteps.
- On July 18 from 9 a.m. ’til the music stops (OK, we’re parents, so let’s just say 9 p.m.) inﬂuencers will party with power players in the realms of travel, fashion, health and more. Plus, dynamic media personalities from major traditional media outlets will share their advice on how to be seen by major media outlets. Additional brand representatives will have the chance to speak at roundtable discussions that will help put bloggers on the path to become media moguls.